Gray County commissioners to meet Friday
The Gray County commissioners will hold a regularly-scheduled meeting at 9 a.m. on Friday in the second floor courtroom of Gray County Courthouse located at 205 N. Russell.
After the formalities, the commissioners will address the following items on their agenda
• Consider minutes of the previous meeting.
• Pay bills as approved by the County Auditor.
• Consider line item transfers.
• Consider budget amendments.
• Accept the Treasurer’s Report
• Accept County Clerk’s Report
• Accept Racial Profiling from Gray County Sheriff’s Office
• Accept Racial Profiling from Constables.
• Consider enrolling County Employees in Cyber Security Training though TAC
• Consider County Road F crossing by Amarillo Natural Gas
• Consider placing surplus pickups on Purple Wave for Precinct 3.
• Consider County Wide Burn Ban.