Gray County commissioners to meet Wednesday
The Gray County commissioners court is scheduled to meet Wednesday morning at 9 a.m. in the second floor courtroom at the Gray County Courthouse at 205 N. Russell.
Following the normal formalities, the following items are to be considered:
• Consider minutes of the previous meeting.
Pay bills as approved by the County Auditor.
• Consider line item transfers.
• Consider budget amendments.
• Accept the Treasurer’s Report
• Approve Education Transcript for Tax Assessor Office
• Update from Gaye Whitehead-Motor Vehicle Collections and Property Tax Collections
• Discussion with TX DOT Aviation concerning lighting project at Perry Lefors Airport and contribution for matching grant.
• Discussion with Med Trans to resolve sub-lease with Hemphill County Hospital District DBA Gray County EMS.
• Consider replacing employee for Precinct 1.
• Consider severing contract with A to D Mortuary and proposing Request for Bid for Gray County Transportation and Storage of Human Remains and Indigent Cremation.
• Consider Deputies Bond in the County Clerk’s Office.
• Approve Education Transcript for District Clerks Office.
• Approve Board Members for the White Deer Land Museum Foundation.
• Consider County-wide Burn Ban.