Gray County Commissioners to meet Wednesday
The Gray County Commissioners Court will meet Wednesday morning at 9 a.m. at the Gray County Courthouse, located at 205 N. Russell, for a regularly-scheduled meeting.
After the invocation by Commissioner Jeff Haley and the Pledges, the Commissioners will dive into their agenda:
• Consider minutes of the previous meeting.
• Pay bills as approved by the County Auditor.
• Consider line item transfers.
• Consider budget amendments.
• Accept Treasurer’s Report.
• Accept County Clerks Report.
• Consider request of County Clerk to expend funds for historic permanent records.
• Discuss Gray County Sheriff I-Phone purchase.
• Consider Rundbiz FY 2021 Budget
• Consider request of the County Clerk to expend fund for historic permanent records.
• Consider approval of membership in the Texas Smartbuy Prgram.
• Consider Contract for Election Equipment.
• Consider Contract with Vista
• Consider Extending County Disaster Declaration.
• Consider County Wide Burn Ban.