One arrested for unlawful carrying of a weapon
Wednesday, June 24
• Michael Gerik, 63, Pampa, was arrested Wednesday by Pampa Police Department for criminal attempt- Class B.
• Eduardo Pepi, 23, Pampa, was arrested Wednesday by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for unlawful carrying of a weapon.
Thursday, June 25
• Alexus Clower, 21, was arrested Thursday by GCSO for possession of drug paraphernalia, no driver’s license and failure to maintain financial responsibility.
• Michael Gerik, 61, Pampa, was arrested Thursday by PPD for criminal trespass- Class B and capias pro fine x3.
• Tomas Rojas, 38, Pampa, was arrested Thursday by PPD for assault to cause bodily injury.
Friday, June 26
• Duall Gladden, 23, Amarillo, was arrested Friday by GCSO for violation of protective order.