Thursday, May 7
• At 9:16 a.m., to the 500 block of Oklahoma on a medical call.
• At 9:45 a.m., to Highway 70 south on a medical assist.
• At 11:04 a.m., to a motor-vehicle accident with a motor-vehicle accident.
• At 11:51 a.m., to the 2100 block of Hobart on a medical assist.
• At 11:49 a.m., to...
Monday, May 4
• Hunter Lloyd Brown, 21, Pampa, was arrested Monday by Pampa Police Department for public intoxication.
• Judah Benjamin Hart, 37, Pampa, was arrested Monday by Gray County Sheriff’s Office on a blue warrant and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
• Jared Brad Ely, 49, Hedley,...
On Monday, May 4, Tanner Lee Sims, male, 18, was arrested on a warrant for the charge of Criminal Negligent Homicide. Sims was booked into the Randall County jail.
On Monday evening April 27, at about 10:11 p.m., AECC received a 911 call of a shooting in the 5500 block of Everett Ave in Amarillo...
On May 5, at 12:30 p.m., Amarillo Police Department Homicide detectives were call to Amarillo Lake, southwest of Amarillo Boulevard and north Hughes Street, to investigate possible skeletal remains in the lake bed.
The investigation is ongoing. More information will be released once it becomes...
Sunday, April 26
• At 10:13 a.m., to the 100 block of North Sumner on a medical assist.
• At 11:12 a.m., three units and nine personnel to the 1900 block of North Hobart but cancelled en route.
• At 11:58 a.m., two units and four personnel to Loop 171 and Browning on a grassfire.
• At 9:28 p.m., to...
Wednesday, April 29
• Kristy Sinyard, 34, Pampa, was arrested Wednesday by Pampa Police Department for criminal trespass.
Thursday, April 30
• Thomas Brown, 41, Pampa, was arrested Thursday by PPD for driving while intoxicated, driving while license invalid.
Wednesday, April 22
• Santiago Miranda, 33, Pampa, was arrested Wednesday by Pampa Police Department on a blue warrant.
Thursday, April 23
• Jimmie Marcum, 34, Pampa, was arrested Thursday by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for deadly conduct.
• William Hiser, 38, McLean, was arrested Thursday by GCSO...
AMARILLO – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) is reminding motorists that April is National Distracted Driving Awareness Month, and during the rest of the month and throughout the year, it’s important for all drivers to reduce distractions every time they get behind the wheel.
Friday, April 17
• At 12:13 p.m., three units and eight personnel to the 1300 block of North Hobart to a motor-vehicle collision with no injuries.
• At 1:50 p.m., two units and five personnel to the 8300 block of County Road 7 1/2 on a lift assist.
• At 2:53 p.m., to the 2200 block of North Sumner...
Monday, April 20
• Cody Dillon Morris, 27, McLean, was arrested Monday by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for unauthorized use of a vehicle.
• Brittanie Deborah Tambunga, 30, Pampa, was arrested Monday by GCSO for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than one gram and less...