City of Pampa Amended Limited Access Plan Announced
Due to the decrease in Covid-19 cases in Gray County and the hospitalization rate in Trauma Service Area A, the City of Pampa has amended its Limited Access Plan to help prevent the spread in the Pampa community.
The City of Pampa is not discontinuing or reducing city services at this time. However, changes are being made to limit access to City facilities and public interaction. All City departments will be practicing social distancing, wearing face masks and sanitizing air and surfaces. We encourage the public to follow CDC guidelines as well.
“We are very excited to see our COVID-19 active cases coming down and the hospitalization rate in our Trauma Service Area staying below 15%” said City Manager, Shane Stokes. “We now feel we can start loosening restrictions in some of our city facilities to better serve our citizens, while continuing the progress we have made toward beating this thing and putting it behind us.”
• City Hall will continue to provide limited public interaction. Interaction is encouraged through telephone/email and virtual capabilities. We are offering curbside services and will offer in-person appointments on a limited basis. Please call the City Administration office at (806) 669-5750 for assistance.
• Utility Billing department will continue to limit public interaction and receive payments via phone, kiosk or website. Bills will still be due on the due date and cut-off for non-payment will continue. Please call the office at (806) 669-5810 to arrange for new service or emergency cut-off, or other assistance.
• Finance and Human Resource office will continue to provide all services to the public by phone and email.
• Code Enforcement department will continue to provide services through phone and in-person appointments. We will continue to issue permits, perform inspections and do plan reviews. Please call (806) 669-5740 for an appointment.
• Municipal Court continues to encourage the public to utilize any of our contactless methods such as online, email, telephone, mail, and the kiosk for payments. Court will remain holding Juvenile Court on Mondays at 2:00 p.m. If you are scheduled for Juvenile Court, please call our office to make arrangements prior to court and you will be given instructions. If you need to meet in person, please call (806) 669-5785 for instructions.
• Fire Marshal office will use email and phone.
• Animal Shelter and Services will move to 50% occupancy and continue online access. Appointments may still be scheduled for surrenders and adoptions.
• Lovett Memorial Library will reopen to the public at 50% occupancy. Curbside pickup and delivery will continue during business hours. Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. Please call with any questions (806) 669-5780
• Parks will remain open to the public. The Parks and Recreation department will re-open reservations and park rentals by calling (806) 669-5750. Facilities will re-open for athletic events, and Hidden Hills Golf Course will be open at 75% occupancy and tournament play will be allowed.
• Rental facilities (M.K. Brown Auditorium, Chamber of Commerce banquet room, and the Armory) will be available for rental at 50% occupancy. Please contact Tracy Washington at (806) 669-5790 for additional information.