County Commish to meet Tuesday
The Gray County Commissioners Court will meet Tuesday, Feb. 6 at 9 a.m. in the Second Floor Courtroom at Gray County Courthouse, 205 N. Russell.
After the invocation by Commissioner Jeff Haley and the formalities, the Commissioners will dive into their agenda:
• Consider minutes of the previous meeting.
• Pay Bills as Approved by the County Auditor
• Consider Line Item Transfers
• Consider Budget Amendments
• Accept County Treasurer’s Report
• Accept County Clerk’s Report
• Consider Replacing Full Time Employee for District Clerk’s Office
• Consider Resolution in Opposition to SB 234/HB 749 Efforts to Silence County Officials
• Consider Hanger Lease Transfer from Ralph Baker to High Plains Aero Consulting Inc.
• Consider Approval of TAC Cyber Security Training
• Approve Constable Precinct 2 Racial Profiling Report
• Consider Allowing the County Judge as the Representative of the County Commission for Deaccession of Donated Items at the White Deer Land Museum
• Consider Approval of Tax Bids for Delinquent Properties in McLean, Texas
• Consider Tax Bid for Delinquent Property in Lefors, Texas (attached)
• Consider Approval of Pipeline Crossing for County Road 3
• Consider Approval of Individual Addendums Concerning the District Attorney, District Clerk, County Attorney and County Clerk Under the Umbrella of Gray County’s LGS Contract, Changing from In House Storage Server to Off Site Storage Server
• Consider Allowing Paid Time Off for Vaccination Appointments
• Consider Allowing Generic Medications for an Employee at Another Pharmacy due to Generic Medications not working as well as Name Brand Medications
• EXECUTIVE SESSION: PENDING LEGAL MATTERS