County Commissioners to address game rooms Friday
The Gray County Commissioners Court will hold a Public Hearing concerning County Regulations proposed for the Regulation of Game Rooms at their regularly-scheduled meeting on Friday. The meeting will be at 9 a.m. in the Second Floor Courtroom.
Each Person who wants to address the County Commission will be allotted 3 minutes to speak. Each Person who would like to speak must fill out an information card to completion, which is provided at the Entrance to the 2nd Floor Courtroom and submit to the County Clerk prior to the Meeting.
Due to Covid Procedures, Occupancy may be limited in the Courtroom.
The following items are also on the agenda:
• Consider minutes of the previous meeting.
• Pay Bills as Approved by the County Auditor
• Consider Line Item Transfers
• Consider Budget Amendments
• Consider First Reading of the Gray County Game Room Regulations and Application for Permit
• Consider Bid Process and Documents with Open Range for County Road 3 Rebuild
• Consider Requests For Proposals for GCSO Roof
• Consider Approving Nick Simpson as Gray County Extension Agent