County commissioners to meet Thursday
The Gray County Commissioners Court will meet on Thursday morning at 9 a.m. at the Gray County Courthouse, 205 N. Russell, in the First Floor Courtroom or on the south lawn of courthouse (social distancing overflow).
After being called to order, the invocation by Commissioner Logan Hudson and the Pledges, there will be an opportunity for citizens to be heard.
The following items are on the agenda:
• Consider minutes of the previous meeting.
• Pay bills as approved by the County Auditor
• Consider Line Item Transfers
• Consider Budget Amendments
• Accept County Treasurer’s Report
• Accept Quarterly Treasurer’s Report
• Accept County Clerk’s Report
• Approve McLean Sub Office Plan from the Tax Assessor and Collector
• Consider Approval for Elections Administrator to pursue CTCL Grant Application for reimbursement of ballots, election worker salaries, and election supplies
• Consider Lease Offer for GCSL
• Consider Approval of Generator for Perry Lefors Airport through Cares Act Grant
• Update on Motorbank at 301 N. Cuyler
• Consider Increase for Retirement Reception Expense
• Consider Extending Disaster Declaration
• Consider Burn Ban