Gray County Commissioners to meet Friday
The Gray County Commissioners Court will meet on Friday at 9 a.m. in the Second Floor Courtroom at 205 N. Russell of Gray County Courthouse.
After the invocation by Judge Chris Porter and Pledges the commissioners will have an opportunity for Citizens to be heard.
The Commissioners will then dive into their agenda:
• Pay Bills as Approved by the County Auditor
• Consider Line Item Transfers
• Consider Budget Amendments
• Consider Accept County Treasurer’s Report
• Consider Accept County Clerk’s Report
• Consider County Clerk’s Request to Expend Record Management Funds to Purchase Archival Storage Boxes
• Consider 2021 Mileage Reimbursement Mileage Rates
• Consider Approval for Bonding for Brenda Green as Notary
• Discussion with Open Range for County Road 3