Gray County Commissioners to meet Monday
The Gray County Commissioners Court will meet Monday morning at 9 a.m. in the first floor courtroom at the Gray County Courthouse located at 205 N. Russell.
After the invocation by Commissioner Logan Hudson and the Pledges, there will be an opportunity for citizens to be heard.
The following items are on the agenda:
• Consider minutes of the previous meeting.
• Pay bills as approved by the County Auditor
• Consider Line Item Transfers
• Consider Budget Amendments
• Accept County Treasurer’s Report
• Accept County Clerk’s Report
• Accept Canvas of 2020 General Election
• Consider Keystone Towers Reinvestment Zone Request
• Consider Justice of the Peace 2&4 Bids for Security Upgrade
• Consider JP 2&4 LOS/Hill Country Contract
• Consider Panhandle Regional Housing Finance Representative for Gray County
• Consider Extending Disaster Declaration
• Approve Updated Regional Public Defender for Capital Cases Interlocal Agreement
• Approval of District Clerk Postage Increase
• Consider Bum Ban