Gray County Commissioners to meet today
The Gray County Commissioners Court will meet at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 15 at the Gray County Courthouse, 205 N. Russell.
After the invocation by Commissioner Lake Arrington and the Pledges, the following items are on the agenda:
• Consider minutes of the previous meeting.
• Pay bills as approved by the County Auditor
• Consider Line Item Transfers
• Consider Budget Amendments
• Accept County Treasurer’s Report
• Accept County Clerk’s Report
• Consider PEDC Approval for Keystone Project
• Consider Deferring Payroll Tax Obligations
• Consider DBT Aviation Contract Perry Lefors Airport
Discuss Generator for Perry Lefors Airport through Cares Act Grant
• Consider Engagement Letter for Dozier, Pickens and Francis, LLC. For FY2020 County Audit
• Consider Contract for Request of Use for Motorbank at 301 N. Cuyler
• Consider Agreement with Dawson Geophysical for 3D Seismic Survey on GCSL.
• Discuss Request to State Legislature to Create Special Criminal District for Gray County
• Approve Notice of General Election
• Approve Bond for Logan Hudson
• Consider Extending Disaster Declaration
• Accept Commissioner 2 & 4 Continuing Education