Monday, Sept. 21
• Brandie Nichole Brady, 36, Amarillo, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than four grams and less than 200 grams, possession of a controlled substance penalty group two less than one gram and two...
AMARILLO – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) seized more than $90,000 in cash Monday, after a Texas Highway Patrol Trooper stopped a vehicle in Oldham County.
At approximately 1:30 p.m., a DPS Trooper stopped a 2020 Nissan Rogue traveling west on Interstate 40 near Vega, for a traffic...
AMARILLO – On Sept. 17-18, 2020, the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS), along with multiple partner agencies arrested forty-eight individuals on various charges in an operation as part of Project Safe Neighborhood. Project Safe Neighborhood is designed to create and foster safer neighborhoods...
Friday, Sept. 18
• Alexandra Gutierrez, 24, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for resisting arrest.
Saturday, Sept. 19
• Virginia Taylor, 42, Borger, was arrested by PPD for violation of probation- burglary of a building.
Sunday, Sept. 20
• Jacob Wright, 39, Colorado Springs, Colo., was arrested by Pampa...
Monday, Sept. 14
• Chris Driscoll, 34, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for capias pro fine (x3) and warrant of arrest (x2).
• Isaac Martin, 17, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for warrant of arrests (x2).
Tuesday, Sept. 15
• Aaron Pennington, 40, Borger, was arrested by PPD for warrant...
On Wednesday, Sept. 9, the Gray County Sheriff’s Office requested the assistance of the Texas Rangers with an aggravated assault investigation.
The call to GCSO was in front of The Zone Bowling Center, 1401 S. Hobart, for gunshot wounds at
A male and a female were both injured. The male victim...
AMARILLO – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) seized 829 pounds of THC vape cartridges and close to 19 pounds of THC wax Saturday, after a Texas Highway Patrol Trooper stopped a vehicle in Oldham County.
At approximately 7:57 a.m., a DPS Trooper stopped a 2020 Dodge Caravan traveling east...
On Aug. 30 at 9:56 p.m., APD officers were dispatched to an assault at 400 south Harrison Street. Officers located the victim, 60-year-old Lee Bret Dillman, sitting in an SUV with major injuries.
The suspect, 30-year-old Fabian Maurice Robledo, was still on scene. Dillman was taken to a local area...
The following cases were filed in the 223rd District Court in Gray County:
• In a judgment adjudicating guilt, Brandon Michael Carroll was sentenced to eight months state jail division for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram.
• In an ordered deferred...
Monday, Sept. 7
• At 12:04 p.m., to the 1700 block of West Alcock on a medical call.
• At 3:34 p.m., to the 200 block of North Russell on a medical call.
• At 7:20 p.m., to the 2700 block of North Beech on a medical call.
Tuesday, Sept. 8
No report available
Wednesday, Sept. 9
• At 7:13 a.m., to...