One arrested for fraud
Wednesday, March 24
• Donny Wilbon, 69, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for no driver’s license and displaying expired registration.
• Amanda Michelle Fought, 38, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for fraud- transfer of motor-vehicle less than $30,000 and false statement property/credit greater than/equal to $2,500 less than $30,000.
Thursday, March 25
• Jesus Abel Chavez, 33, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for driving while intoxicated (2nd).
• Brittney Ann Scott, 34, Oklahoma City, was arrested by GCSO for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram.
• Ace Nathaniel Hawley, 20, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for assault by touch.