One arrested for indecency with a child
Monday, Oct. 19
• Michael Robinson II, 31, Abilene, was arrested by Texas DPS for Taylor County Warrant- Theft of Service.
• Kenneth Sanders, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for motion to revoke probation - driving while intoxicated (2nd).
• Richard Odell, Jr., 53, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for indecency with a child- exposure x2.
• Marcos Villegas, 23, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for reckless driving.
• Jamie Berry, 27, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for injury to child/elderly/disabled.
• Adam Wright, 37, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO on a warrant-assault to cause bodily injury to family.
• Johnathan Wildcat, 21, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for driving while intoxicated.