One arrested for unlawful restraint
Monday, Sept. 7
• Michael Heuer, 24, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for unlawful restraint.
Tuesday, Sept. 8
• Cody White, 22, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for bond surrender- assault to cause bodily injury- family, forgery/alter financial instrument.
• Moraye Burgess, 24, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for driving while license intoxicated with previous conviction.
• Melinda Huffman, 51, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for violation of probation- prohibited substance in a correctional facility, driving while license intoxicated and resisting arrest.
• Jerad Matlock, 37, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for violation of protective order.