Pampa Fire Department call log — April 1-3
Thursday, April 1
• At 9:09 a.m., to the 900 block of Wilcox on a medical call.
Friday, April 2
• At 4:25 a.m., to the 11000 block of Stokes on a good intent call.
• At 1:25 p.m., two units and six personnel to the 600 block of Somerville on an odor investigation.
• At 1:27 p.m., to the 900 block of Sierra on a medical assist.
• At 4:15 p.m., to the 2100 block of North Hobart on a downed power-line.
• At 4:54 p.m., three units and seven personnel to the 2200 block of North Russell on a structure fire.
• At 6:20 p.m., six units and nine personnel to the 500 block of North Wells on a structure fire.
• At 7:11 p.m., to the 800 block of North West on a lift assist.
Saturday, April 3
• At 12:22 a.m., to the 1200 block of North Wells on a medical assist.
• At 4:45 a.m., to the 1300 block of Terrace on a lift assist.