Pampa Fire Department call log — July 26-29
Sunday, July 26
• At 9:22 a.m., to the 2100 block of North Zimmers on a natural gas leak.
• At 9:24 a.m., one unit and four personnel to the 2200 block of North Sumner on a medical call.
• At 12:05 p.m., one unit and four personnel to the 500 block of North Frost on a lift assist.
• At 1:01 p.m., to the 2500 block of Perryton Parkway on a medical call.
Monday, July 27
• At 12:15 p.m., two units and six personnel to the intersection of Duncan and Garland on a motor-vehicle accident.
• At 3:30 p.m., to the 100 block of Harvester on an alarm-activation.
• At 4:47 p.m., to the 1300 block of West Kentucky on a medical assist.
Tuesday, July 28
• At 6:40 a.m., to the 2300 block of Comanche on a lift assist.
• At 7:44 a.m., to the 700 block of Sloan on a medical call.
• At 2:48 p.m., to the 500 block of North Frost on a medical call.
Wednesday, July 29
• At 3:33 a.m., to the 1900 block of North Evergreen on a carbon monoxide alarm.