PFD call log — April 17-18
Saturday, April 17
• At 10:03 a.m., to the 1100 block of Huff on a medical call.
• At 11:37 a.m., to the 2500 block of Fir on a medical assist.
• At 12:55 p.m., two units and six personnel to the 100 block of South Russell on a fire alarm.
• At 4:17 p.m., to the 1100 block of South Nelson on a lift assist.
• At 5:49 p.m., three units and seven personnel to the 2500 block of Mary Ellen on a overheated motor.
Sunday, April 18
• At 12:34 p.m., two units and six personnel to the 2400 block of West 23rd on a vehicle fire.
• At 1:56 p.m., to the 1300 block of Garland on a medical call.
• At 4:01 p.m., to the 200 block of North Sumner on a medical assist.
• At 10:03 p.m., two units and six personnel to the 700 block of Campbell on an unauthorized burn.