At approximately 2:45 p.m on Tuesday, the Pampa Police Department was dispatched to the 1000 block of Christine in reference to an assault. In addition to the assault, the suspect had made claims of wishing to harm himself.
Upon arriving at the scene of the assault, the suspect in the case, later...
Friday, Jan. 22
• Roshanda Ingram, 45, Borger, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Brisa Zamoramo, 20, Borger, was arrested by GCSO for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than four grams and less than 200 grams.
Saturday, Jan. 23
• At 12:44 p.m., to the 1300 block of East Kingsmill on a medical assist.
• At 2 p.m., to the 300 block of Canadian on a medical assist.
• At 4:08 p.m., to the 800 block of West 25th on a medical call.
• At 5:56 p.m., two units and six personnel to the 1500 block of West Kentucky...
Tuesday, Jan. 19
• At 11:13 a.m., five units and eight personnel to Highway 70 North on a grass fire.
• At 6:12 p.m., five units and nine personnel to Municipal Drive on a vehicle fire.
Wednesday, Jan. 20
• At 3:41 a.m., one unit and two personnel to Highway 70 North on an authorized burn.
• At 10:...
Wednesday, Jan. 20
• Andrew Thomas Chambers, 26, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for burglary of a building.
• Dennis James Beisaw, 36, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for unauthorized use of a motor-vehicle.
• Ulysses Javier Chavez Campos, 23, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s...
Monday, Jan. 18
• Cassandra Ann Ramirez, 36, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for criminal trespass.
• Gary Wayne Teakell, 35, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than/equal to four grams and...
Sunday, Jan. 17
• At 9:43 a.m., to the 1200 block of East Foster on a medical call.
• At 10:35 a.m., two units and six personnel to the 1500 block of West Kentucky on a fire alarm.
• At 8:06 p.m., five units and nine personnel to the 1900 block of North Sumner on a structure fire.
Monday, Jan. 18...
The following indictments were handed down by the Grand Jury for the 31st Judicial District.
• Johnny Dale Keahey, 49, was indicted for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram. A state-jail penalty with a bond set at $12,500.
• Jose Alberto Martinez, 33, was...
Thursday, Jan. 14
• At 10:22 a.m., two units and three personnel to the intersection of Gordon and Talley on a downed power-line.
• At 11:06 a.m., to the 2200 block of Williston on arcing power-lines.
• At 11:12 a.m., two units and three personnel to the 400 block fo Hill on a grass-fire.
• At 11:...
Friday, Jan. 15
• Teresa Schwalk, 49, McLean, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for assault on a public servant, resisting arrest/search/transport and assault to cause bodily injury on a family member.
• Paul Soria, 29, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for capias pro fine- no driver’s license...