Friday, Feb. 14
• Michael Gerik, 61, Clarendon, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for a capias pro fine- dumpster diving, warrant of arrest- disordlery conduct, warrant of arrest- theft under $100, warrant of arrest- failure to appear.
• David Bolch, 41, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for...
An Amarillo woman was killed on State Loop 335 in Randall County south of Amarillo on Monday afternoon.
At 4:15 p.m. on Monday afternoon, Mitzi Minkler, 63, Amarillo, was driving a 2006 Honda Accord east on SL 335. A 2009 Freightliner truck tractor, Michael Morgan II, 58, Canyon, was driving west...
Sunday, Feb. 9
• At 7:42 p.m., to the 600 block of Davis on a medical assist.
Monday, Feb. 10
• At 7:53 a.m., two units and seven personnel to the 1800 block of Charles on a fire alarm.
• At 9:52 a.m., one unit and four personnel to the 1200 block of North Wells on a medical call.
• At 1:36 p.m.,...
• Jacklyn Medley, 29, Pampa, was arrested Thursday by Pampa Police Department for capias pro fine- no driver’s license.
• Hope Quinones, 45, Pampa, was arrested Thursday by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for criminal trespass.
• Angela Perez, 25, Pampa, was arrested Thursday by PPD for driving while...
Tuesday, Feb. 11
• Fred Burroughs, 66, Neola, Utah, was arrested by Texas DPS for a warrant in Deaf Smith County- theft of service less than $100 with a previous conviction.
• Diana Harrison, 20, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for criminal mischief greater than $100 less than $750...
Friday, Feb. 7
• At 11:06 a.m., to the 1500 block of North Wells on a medical call.
• At 11:35 a.m., one unit and four personnel to the 300 block of North Faulkner on a medical call.
• At 1:57 p.m., to the 2500 block of Perryton Parkway on a natural gas leak.
• At 3:06 p.m., to the 1500 block of...
Friday, Feb. 7
• Earl Knotts, 38, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Paige Willingham, 28, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for driving while license invalid with a previous conviction or suspension without financial restitution.
• James Murphree, 48,...
The structure fire over the weekend that was featured in Tuesday’s edition of The Pampa News was reportedly to conduct controlled training scenarios.
Hoover Volunteer Fire Department lietenant Johnny Goodson, who also owns the property, said the structure was used to conduct controlled scenarios...
Monday, Feb. 2
• At 12:54 p.m., one unit and four personnel to the 400 block of West Buckler on a good intent call.
• At 4:09 p.m., to the 1100 block of Kiowa on a lift assist.
• At 7:46 p.m., two units and seven personnel to the 400 block of Ballard on a motor-vehicle collision with injuries.
Monday, Feb. 3
• Charlie Edward Broadbent, 62, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for a warrant of arrest- driving while license suspended.
• Dominic Shawn Rojas, 18, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for failure to identify a fugitive from justice- refuse to give, evading arrest/detention,...