A Fort Worth man was killed in Randall County on Farm-to-Market 2381 two miles south of Bushland Wednesday morning.
At around 6:15 a.m. on Wednesday, a 2017 Ford Explorer was traveling south on FM 2381 when a pedestrian, Raymond Johnson Jr., 61, Fort Worth, was walking in the middle of the...
Sunday, Feb. 28
• At 8:20 a.m., to the 1900 block of Faulkner on a medical assist.
• At 11:29 a.m., to the 1100 block of Garland on a police matter.
• At 1:39 p.m., to the 400 block of South Cuyler on a medical assist.
• At 5:27 p.m., to the 400 block of Graham on a medical assist.
• At 5:58 p.m.,...
Monday, March 1
• Paul Furuya, 39, Wheeler, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for violation of probation- possession/transport of a chemical with intent to manufacture a controlled substance penalty group one, IA- Wheeler County Charge.
• Stephanie Furuya, 39, Wheeler, was arrested by...
Friday, Feb. 26
• At 7:44 a.m., to the 2300 block of Beech on a false alarm.
• At 9:08 a.m., to the 1200 block of North Wells on a medical call.
• At 9:27 a.m., to the 400 block of Tignor on a medical call.
• At 6:23 p.m., to the 700 block of Zimmers on a medical assist.
• At 8:18 p.m., to the 1000...
Friday, Feb. 26
• Andre Washington, 35, Sacramento, Calif. was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for possession of marijuana greater than five pounds or less than 50 points.
• Victor Fernandez, 35, Turlock, Calif. was arrested by GCSO for possession of marijuana greater than five pounds or...
Tuesday, Feb. 23
• At 8:07 a.m., to the 800 block of South Somerville on a medical call.
• At 8:09 a.m., to the 2200 block of Duncan on a medical assist.
• At 9:03 a.m., four units and eight personnel to the 800 block of North Dwight on a smoke scare.
• At 9:06 a.m., to the intersection of Kentucky...
Wednesday, Feb. 24
• James Michael Brown, 47, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for insufficient bond- possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram, driving while license suspended, failure to maintain financial responsibility and displaying expired...
A Florida man is dead after a single-vehicle crash in Potter County on U.S. Highway 87.
At 5:50 a.m. on Wednesday morning, a 2017 Ford Van north on U.S. 87. A pedestrian, Erik Myers, 40, Kissimmee, Fla., was wearing dark-colored clothing and walked into the northbound lane of travel.
Monday, Feb. 22
• Rosa Estrada, 37, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for violation of probation- Ochiltree County, aggravated perjury
• Efren Hernandez, 26, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for driving while license invalid, possession of drug paraphernalia and no...
AMARILLO – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) seized 915 pounds of assorted THC products Tuesday, after a Texas Highway Patrol Trooper stopped a vehicle in Oldham County.
At approximately 10:01 a.m., a DPS Trooper stopped a 2021 Chevrolet Suburban traveling east on Interstate 40 near Vega...