The following cases were filed in the 223rd District Court:
• In a judgment of conviction by the court, Jonathan Duran was sentenced to 12 months of state jail division for theft from person.
• In a judgment adjudicating guilt, Brisia Lynette Fernandez was sentenced to 180 days state jail division...
Friday, Dec. 4
• At 8:42 a.m., to the 1100 block of Cinderella on a lift assist.
• At 9:04 a.m., to the 1500 block of West Kentucky on a medical assist.
• At 1:17 p.m., to the 1700 block of Chestnut on a medical call.
• At 2:21 p.m., two units and six personnel to the 2700 block of North Hobart on...
Tuesday, Dec. 2
• Jessie Salley, 35, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department on a blue warrant.
Friday, Dec. 4
• Roberto Carlos Morales, 25, Follett, was arrested by Texas DPS on a Lipscomb County warrant- bond surrender assault to cause bodily injury family member.
• Rheanna Lynn Moore, 22...
Slick conditions and speed led to a two-vehicle crash that killed a California woman just after midnight Thursday morning east of Amarillo in Carson County.
At approximately 12:30 a.m., a 2018 Nissan Altima driven by Erica James, 45, Moorpark, Calif. was traveling east on Interstate 40 and was...
Saturday, Nov. 21
• At 12:46 p.m., to the 3000 block of Perryton Parkway on an aircraft stand-by.
• At 4:09 p.m., to the 2100 block of Faulkner on a false alarm.
• At 4:37 p.m., three units and six personnel to the 12000 block of East Frederic on a controlled burn.
• At 5:31 p.m., to the 1400 block...
Thursday, Nov. 26
• Clifford Eubanks, 46, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for violation of protective order.
• Joseph Wilson, 32, Pampa, was arrested by PPD for public intoxication.
Friday, Nov. 27
• Mark Williams, 56, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for...
The following grand jury indictments were handed down by the 223rd Judicial District Court.
• Gabino Paul Amaya, 29, was indicted for assault to family/household member with a previous conviction. A third-degree penalty with a second enhancement and a bond set at $100,000.
• Alejandro Vargas...
Monday, Nov. 23
• Shawn Young, 51, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for assault to cause bodily injury- family.
Tuesday, Nov. 24
• Dennis Sprouse, 26, Pampa, was arrested by Texas DPS for driving while intoxicated with a blood-alcohol content greater than .15.
• Julie Stauff, 45, was...
AMARILLO – With Thanksgiving right around the corner, the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) is encouraging drivers to make safety a top priority this holiday, as increased travel can present additional challenges for drivers.
As part of the nationwide Operation CARE (Crash Awareness and...
Thursday, Nov. 19
• At 7:57 a.m., to the 100 block of South Russell on a lift assist.
• At 10:38 a.m., two units and six personnel to the intersection of Highways 60 and 70 on a motor-vehicle accident.
• At 12:38 p.m., two units and six personnel to the intersection of Kentucky and Russell on a...