Monday, Jan. 18
• Cassandra Ann Ramirez, 36, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for criminal trespass.
• Gary Wayne Teakell, 35, Pampa, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance penalty group one greater than/equal to four grams and...
Sunday, Jan. 17
• At 9:43 a.m., to the 1200 block of East Foster on a medical call.
• At 10:35 a.m., two units and six personnel to the 1500 block of West Kentucky on a fire alarm.
• At 8:06 p.m., five units and nine personnel to the 1900 block of North Sumner on a structure fire.
Monday, Jan. 18...
The following indictments were handed down by the Grand Jury for the 31st Judicial District.
• Johnny Dale Keahey, 49, was indicted for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram. A state-jail penalty with a bond set at $12,500.
• Jose Alberto Martinez, 33, was...
Thursday, Jan. 14
• At 10:22 a.m., two units and three personnel to the intersection of Gordon and Talley on a downed power-line.
• At 11:06 a.m., to the 2200 block of Williston on arcing power-lines.
• At 11:12 a.m., two units and three personnel to the 400 block fo Hill on a grass-fire.
• At 11:...
Friday, Jan. 15
• Teresa Schwalk, 49, McLean, was arrested by Gray County Sheriff’s Office for assault on a public servant, resisting arrest/search/transport and assault to cause bodily injury on a family member.
• Paul Soria, 29, Pampa, was arrested by GCSO for capias pro fine- no driver’s license...
AMARILLO – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) seized five pounds of heroin and more than 14 pounds of cocaine Wednesday, after a Texas Highway Patrol Trooper stopped a vehicle in Carson County.
At approximately 1:45 p.m., a DPS Trooper stopped a 2007 Ford Expedition traveling east on I-40...
AUSTIN – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) is announcing the closure of the Texas State Capitol and Capitol Grounds out of an abundance of caution through Wednesday, January 20.
“The Texas Department of Public Safety is aware of armed protests planned at the Texas State Capitol this week...
Monday, Jan. 11
• At 8:51 a.m., to the 2700 block of Cherokee on a medical assist.
• At 1:53 p.m., to the 2100 block of North Dwight on a lift assist.
• At 5:23 p.m., to the 800 block of West 25th on a medical assist.
• At 5:43 p.m., two units and six personnel to Kentucky and Hobart on a motor-...
Wednesday, Jan. 13
• Cody Don Russell, 33, Pampa, was arrested by Pampa Police Department for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram.
• Christopher Jan Russell, 31, was arrested by PPD for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram...
Friday, Jan. 8
• At 8:41 a.m., to the 2100 block of Lea on a medical assist.
Saturday, Jan. 9
• At 3:57 a.m., to the 1800 block of Coffee on a lift assist.
Sunday, Jan. 10
• At 9:03 a.m., to the 1200 block of North Wells on a medical call.
• At 12:24 p.m., to the 400 block of North Gray on a lift...